If you watched the two video lessons that I published recently, you should be able to answer the following checklist of questions.
- How many questions and sections are there in the listening test?
- What are the three main types of question? Have you practised them?
- When are the breaks in the recording?
- What two things should you do during the breaks?
- Which section has no break in the middle?
- Are you working on your spelling?
- Should you spend more time practising section 1 or section 4?
- What similarities are there between IELTS listening and reading?
- What should you do if you find one question really difficult?